|Price||$2,790,000||Property Use Type||Net Lease Investment with 10+ years left on lease|
|Building Size||5,097 SF||Cap Rate||5.25%|
|Property Type||Retail||Year Built||2001|
Free Standing Bldg
|Lot Size||2 SF|
This unique investment opportunity consists of an ideally-located and Free-standing Ruby Tuesday location with over 12 years remaining corporate Absolute Triple-Net Lease.The surrounding area is a high average household income of approximately $123,000 within a 1 mile radius of the subject property.Tenant is responsible for building maintenance,repairs,roof,structure,taxes,utilities,insurance and CAM expenses. No Landlord responsibilities.
The property is ideally positioned at the signalized, hard corner intersection of Kiln Creek Parkway and Victory Boulevard (65,000 Vehicles per day). The property resides within close proximity to strong national tenants including Super Wal-Mart,Costco,Target,World Market and Regal Cinema.
- Absoulte NNN Fee Simple with over 12 Years Remaining
- Extremely Rare Annual 2% increase provide a high Yield throughout the initial term and options
- Land Area 2.00 Acres, 80 Dedicated parking stalls on the owned parcel
- Strong Store Sales for this Location
- Ideal, Management-Free Investment for an Out-of-State Investor
- Over 360,000+ Consumers within a 10 mile radius of the Property